Hybrid work is now more critical in business, the elements of presence and virtuality are combined, managing to create genuinely collaborative environments, supported by new features provided by the Microsoft ecosystem.
Recently announced at Microsoft Inspire 2021, new functionalities specific for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. These functionalities include:
- View and edit Dynamics 365 CRM records: This functionality allows direct integration with the CRM and views our CRM records from Teams.
- Add a team meeting link to appointments in CRM: This allows that when conducting the team meeting, we can have access to data stored in the CRM.
- Automatic notifications in Teams: functionalities enable receiving notifications of situations that occur in CRM directly in Teams.
- Connection with other CRM platforms (SAP, Salesforce, Servicenow, among others)
- Windows 365 Cloud PC: Cloud virtual machine to have everything you need directly in the cloud.
About Optimus Business Transformation
Through innovation and proven tactics, Optimus applies leading technology platforms to support our client’s business transformation needs as a business consulting and enterprise technology provider. Optimus provides both ‘On-premise’ and ‘Cloud-Based’ ERP, CRM, BI, WMS, Unified Commerce, POS, eCommerce, and Mobile applications. Optimus is based in Florida, working with direct and affiliate locations in over twenty countries and cities across the USA, Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Europe.
For more information about Optimus, visit: www.optimus.guru