top of page
Wed, Apr 12|
How to Avoid Customizations: Embrace Advanced-Forms® for Document Output Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 12, 10:00 AM EDT – Apr 13, 11:30 AM EDT
About the event
• The added value of Advanced-Forms for your business
• 5 reasons to choose Advanced-Forms as a document output management solution
• Design your reports/documents smarter and more efficiently with Advanced-Forms
• First help in saying goodbye to customization for your document layouts
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.
bottom of page