top of page
Thu, Jun 29|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - Workshop Approval Workflows in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Time & Location
Jun 29, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the event
You can set up and use workflows to connect business-process tasks that are performed by different users. To use workflows in Business Central, you must set up and enable workflows, set up workflow users, and specify how users receive notifications. • Create workflows manually • Create workflows from templates • Set up users • Set up notifications • Set up approvals by using Assisted Setup
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.
bottom of page