top of page
Thu, Jun 08|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - Workshop Integrate Business Central with Outlook
Time & Location
Jun 08, 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM EDT
About the event
Agenda: Learn how to integrate Microsoft 365 Business Central with Outlook to send emails. • Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Outlook • Use the add-ins • Creating invoices from meeting appointments • Do a quick document lookup This webinar will teach you how to integrate Business Central with Microsoft Outlook to send emails. You can send documents via email, log interactions with contacts, and set up a business inbox.
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.
bottom of page