top of page
Wed, Apr 26|
Optimizing Inventory Levels Through Best Practice Forecasting and Order Information
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 26, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the event
In this session, you will learn how you can gain visibility and control over your inventory levels. Learn how you can automate demand forecasting and planning processes in order to optimize inventory levels to save valuable working capital and time spent on repetitive purchasing processes. Topics that will be covered include:
• Statistical Demand Forecasting
• Inventory Optimization
• Setting Service Levels
• Calculating Safety Stock
• Automatic Order Creation
• Exception Management
• ABC Classification
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email email@example.com for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.
bottom of page