top of page
Wed, May 03|
Workshop – Upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 03, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the event
• History and Clarification of Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains (Dynamics GP), Solomon, Axapta, Navision (Dynamics NAV) and now Dynamics 365 Platform • In 3 minutes or less, why you need a modern platform like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central • How does Dynamics 365 Business Central compare to Microsoft Dynamics GP • What is a Hype-Grade? It’s not an upgrade and neither a new implementation/migration • The Optimus Tool Bag to get you from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365 Business Central • Case Study
To get enrolled for free, please note the following terms, conditions, and steps:
- Our sessions are NOT a sales activity. We aim to share functionalities that help you become efficient when using the solution.
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed.
- Please email email@example.com for any questions. Note that you can now register online with the link under each class.
- Versions of the IT solutions that we are using for training may vary. Optimus conducts training to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the version included in the training.
- Students will be trained by senior Optimus consultants/instructors or invited industry experts to teach the usage of a particular functionality or business concept.
- If a course is for software, it is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their staff. The training is not meant for customers in the middle of an implementation.
- This course is not going to SUBSTITUTE a training of an action in progress implementation or project
- A client who takes 10 training per year saves USD 4,500. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course.
bottom of page