Agenda: - Introduction to Dynamics GP Payroll Module - Modular Integration to Dynamics GP Finance and Human Resources - Dynamics GP Payroll Run and Posting If you are using
– Introduction to Dynamics GP Payroll Module
– Modular Integration to Dynamics GP Finance and Human Resources
– Dynamics GP Payroll Run and Posting
If you are using Microsoft Dynamics GP to manage your financials, you should strongly consider processing payroll in-house.
Here are 5 reasons why such a move makes sense:
1) Unlimited Employee Counts Granted, this one ties into the first point – but it is worth noting that the free module does not have an employee count limit. In the past you had to add additional employees packs at a cost, but that is no longer the case.
2) Customize pay, benefit, and deduction codes to fit your business needs. If you have complex needs around benefits and deductions, you need to have in-house control on how this is managed.
3) Create dynamic communications—such as employee letters and benefit and deduction letters using Microsoft Office Word interface. With payroll in-house, you can streamline your communications from HR or other departments that need access to employee payroll data.
4) Employee time can be manually entered or imported from time tracking system. Greater flexibility to work with the systems you use to capture time and attendance.
5) Significant cost savings by eliminating payroll processing fees. Once your payroll solution is up and running, updates are free as part of your GP maintenance plan, so there is very little if any on-going costs. This can save you thousands of dollars a year over outsourced payroll solutions.
In order to get enrolled for free, please note certain terms, conditions and steps:
- This is NOT a sales activity and trainings are only in english
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first come, first serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed
- Please email email@example.com for any questions. Please note that you can now register online with the link under each class
- Versions of Dynamics and/or Oracle JD Edwards used for the training vary. Optimus tries and conducts trainings to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If a student has doubts, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a version included in a training
- Students will be given training by senior Optimus consultants / instructors or industry invitee experts with the goal of teaching usage of the particular functionality or business concepts
- If a course is for a software system, the course is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their own staff. The training is not meant for customers who are in the middle of an implementation
- This training is NO SUBSTITUTE for training of an active in progress implementation and/or project
- If a client takes 10 of these trainings per year, this represents an incentive valued at $4,500 USD. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course
For additional questions, please email: email@example.com
You may find additional information on our company at www.optimus.guru.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST - Miami Time
Jose OrtizBusiness Transformation Consultant, Optimus