Software publishers such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and others, are more frequently verifying if companies are compliant with their software inventory and procurement. Join us for a webinar where you
Software publishers such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and others, are more frequently verifying if companies are compliant with their software inventory and procurement. Join us for a webinar where you will learn the most important points you need to know in order to overcome an audit successfully.
- Why do software publishers do audits?
- Rights, obligations and consequences of receiving an audit letter
- How is the audit process and what are the expectations from the IT Department?
- Customer experiences
- Best practices to keep control of your software assets
In order to get enrolled for free, please note certain terms, conditions and steps:
- This is NOT a sales activity and trainings are only in english
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first come, first serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed
- Please email email@example.com for any questions. Please note that you can now register online with the link under each class
- Versions of Dynamics and/or Oracle JD Edwards used for the training vary. Optimus tries and conducts trainings to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If a student has doubts, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a version included in a training
- Students will be given training by senior Optimus consultants / instructors or industry invitee experts with the goal of teaching usage of the particular functionality or business concepts
- If a course is for a software system, the course is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their own staff. The training is not meant for customers who are in the middle of an implementation
- This training is NO SUBSTITUTE for training of an active in progress implementation and/or project
- If a client takes 10 of these trainings per year, this represents an incentive valued at $4,500 USD. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course
For additional questions, please email: email@example.com
You may find additional information on our company at www.optimus.guru.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EST - Miami Time