Agenda: Introduction & Course Overview Characteristics of IT Projects and Comparisons with Other Project Types IT Solution Delivery – Waterfall (Standard, Rapid, Enterprise) vs Agile (Iterative) The IT Project Lifecycle
- Introduction & Course Overview
- Characteristics of IT Projects and Comparisons with Other Project Types
- IT Solution Delivery – Waterfall (Standard, Rapid, Enterprise) vs Agile (Iterative)
- The IT Project Lifecycle Based on Sure Step
- Project Types
- Standard project type – a lean implementation at a single site.
- Rapid project type – an accelerated implementation with minimal or no customizations. Generally out of the box
- Enterprise project type – an implementation with a complex single-site deployments, or in global/multi-site organization wherein country/site specific unique business needs have to be factored on top of a core solution.
- Agile project type – an iterative approach to implementation at a single site requiring specific features and moderate-to-complex customizations. While the Standard, Rapid, Enterprise and Upgrade project types are waterfall-based, the Agile project type uses the Sprint cycle approach to solution deployment.
- Upgrade project type – progress an existing solution to a subsequent release of that solution. This approach starts with a Technical Upgrade to address moving existing functionality to the subsequent release. Any new functionality desired can then be deployed using the above project types, Rapid, Standard, Agile or Enterprise.
- Recovery project – retrieving/restarting a failed or failing project.
In order to get enrolled for free, please note certain terms, conditions and steps:
- This is NOT a sales activity and trainings are only in english
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first come, first serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Please note that you can now register online with the link under each class
- Versions of Dynamics and/or Oracle JD Edwards used for the training vary. Optimus tries and conducts trainings to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If a student has doubts, you may email email@example.com to confirm a version included in a training
- Students will be given training by senior Optimus consultants / instructors or industry invitee experts with the goal of teaching usage of the particular functionality or business concepts
- If a course is for a software system, the course is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their own staff. The training is not meant for customers who are in the middle of an implementation
- This training is NO SUBSTITUTE for training of an active in progress implementation and/or project
- If a client takes 10 of these trainings per year, this represents an incentive valued at $4,500 USD. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course
For additional questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may find additional information on our company at www.optimus.guru.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST - Miami Time
Celia GibbingsBusiness Transformation Practice Director & PMO, Optimus