Agenda: KwikTag presents an interactive event that explores the steps, the industry data, and the top benefits of centralized document management and invoice process automation. Learn real-world examples that you
- KwikTag presents an interactive event that explores the steps, the industry data, and the top benefits of centralized document management and invoice process automation. Learn real-world examples that you can analyze and easily convey as you build the business case for AP automation and pave the way for improved efficiency and profitability. This session will include a demonstration of KwikPayables for Dynamics GP, the intelligent AP automation solution.
In order to get enrolled for free, please note certain terms, conditions and steps:
- This is NOT a sales activity and trainings are only in english
- RSVP per individual is required. Seats/connections are limited. Confirmations will be on a first come, first serve basis. More than one person per company is allowed
- Please email [email protected] for any questions. Please note that you can now register online with the link under each class
- Versions of Dynamics and/or Oracle JD Edwards used for the training vary. Optimus tries and conducts trainings to generically cover the current and past 2 versions of the ERP or CRM system. If a student has doubts, you may email [email protected] to confirm a version included in a training
- Students will be given training by senior Optimus consultants / instructors or industry invitee experts with the goal of teaching usage of the particular functionality or business concepts
- If a course is for a software system, the course is meant to be used in live client system environments or for customers who may try and activate functionality internally by their own staff. The training is not meant for customers who are in the middle of an implementation
- This training is NO SUBSTITUTE for training of an active in progress implementation and/or project
- If a client takes 10 of these trainings per year, this represents an incentive valued at $4,500 USD. This ROI is calculated assuming a client would pay 3 hours (1 prep and 2 execution) in consulting fees at regular rates for such a course
For additional questions, please email: [email protected]
You may find additional information on our company at www.optimus.guru.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST - Miami Time
Mary MillerDirector, Marketing & Channel ImageTag | kwiktag